Many of my friends and family have wondered why of all places would I move back to North Dakota. No worries I have asked myself this very question more then once before we left Wisconsin. I mean I lived here once before and that didn't go very well. I was unhappy I felt isolated, lonely and just plan out sad all the time. Even though I lived only 4 hours from my family I didn't see much of them and my very best friend lived 8 hours away so I never saw her...
So what is the draw you ask?? PEACE...In the past few years every time Nathan and I have come home to NoDak I have found peace. The setting is ideal. I know from first glance everyone assumes that NoDak is FLAT and well it is...in the middle and southern part of the state. However you get next to the Canadian Border where we live and there are hills and trees and lakes and natural earthly beauty. I have taken a few walks up in the bush since moving back and when you are surrounded by the loveliness of God's Creation and there isn't another sound in the world except your footsteps and your breath...There is peace. Sweet wonderful peace...
NOW MY ADVICE COLUMN!!!
Todays Product feature is ACURE ORGANICS
I found these products at this little shop in Rolla, NoDak.
They have face and hair products as well as lotions and and the wonderful thing called ARGON OIL.
They are free of all chemicals and have all natural fragrances. I love them and good news 5% of the proceeds go to help Breast Cancer Awareness!!
Today's activity for Pregnant Women...KICK COUNTS!!
It is shocking to me that most women do not even know what this is. It is a way to see if your baby has normal activity in the womb. You drink something cold or eat something sweet and then lay on your left side and count your baby's movements starting about 28 weeks but you can start as early as 24 weeks.
Each baby and every pregnancy is different. Understanding that babies have sleep cycles can alleviate mothers' anxiety toward kick counting. In general , healthy babies should complete ten movements within two hours and most babies achieve this in less than 15 minutes. The healthcare provider should be alerted immediately of changes in the baby's normal pattern or if the baby takes more than two hours to complete ten movements.
LOTS OF LOVE FROM NODAK!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment