Hello friends and bloggers...
I have decided that I am really not all that great at being a blogger at the moment. Mostly because I do not have internet at my home yet...I know we have been here for 3 months and no internet...C'est La Vie...
To go along with the title of my blog today I am talking about Working out... I began going to the local wellness center two weeks ago with a friend and man do I feel better. I go 3 times a week and I feel great. Mom's you need to try this for stress relief...The treadmill is a great way to Run or Walk of your stress. And BONUS working out gives you more energy. I have not figured the logic here but it is the truth. I will keep you all informed on my progress and tell you how it is going. Today I intend to get real with you all about myself and my Stats in the hopes that as I progress you will be encouraged.
Weight 208lbs...UGH Fat Cow...
Waist line 39inchs post baby pouch
Self esteem~ In the toilet...
Encouragement level...well...
No worries though I have a great gym partner and together we are going to make ourselves healthy!!
My diet of choice is the Belly Fat Diet...14 day challenge starts Monday!!
A girls best friend...Whey protein Iced Lattes made with stevia!!
Remember to...DRINK WATER!!!
Wish me luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment